Friday, August 14, 2009

Ready for the Weekend!!!

No news is good news...so I don't have much to report today. My knee is continuing to feel a little better as my range of motion is gradually increasing. I am even able to get slightly more comfortable at night and sleep a little better. Being back at work has helped tremendously. Sitting at home all day isn't any good...at least not for me. The CPM machine goes back next Tuesday!!! Trying to fit in 6 hours on that thing after working for 8 hours isn't easy :)

Anyway, just trying to stay positive. I get to see my good friends this weekend and will also get out of the house again. The return to a semi-normal lifestyle has helped as well.

Also, below are the MRI readings that started this all. Maybe I can frame them in a plaque someday as a testimony to what I have been through. Life will definitely be different, but in a good way :)

KEEPING FOCUSED!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment