Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Doin' Work

Morning,

I am back on the CPM machine for my first 2 of 8 hours today. I am also back to work...which is a bit of an adjustment. Fortunately, I am working from home so it's a bit easier. I was finally able to sleep on my side last night, so for once, I am fairly well rested.

The knee exercises aren't so bad. Well, except for the knee bends. The doctor insisted yesterday that I do 200 of them a day. They are excruciatingly painful because of the swelling. It also feels HORRIBLE to do them because my knee just doesn't think it's time yet. But, I need to prevent scar tissue and I need to maintain a full range of motion. So, I have to buck up and DO WORK!!

No other major updates for a while hopefully. I just have to stick with the program!!!

Peace out,

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment